ok I did my set and sail

I did my set and sail pass today. My question is they said they would e mail me with the info I need to print out. About how long does it take from the to do this? Can I pring out more than one set? If I only print one set now can I go back at a later time and print it out again?

I just did my SetSail today and printed it out after I was finished. You should be able to print as many as you want but you will only need one to check in with since everyone has to be present that is on the SetSail.

Hi,

I printed my Setsail passes yesterday -- there was no email involved. From the "my cruises" page on the website, then "online check-in", a box comes up with green checkmarks if you have completed all of the required information. To the right of those green checkmarks is another box that says "Print Setsail Pass"; When you click on this a new window comes up and you can print directly from there. You can print it more than once if you want.

Hope this helps...

I too received the email notice. I think it has to do with how long until your cruise. My cruise is in April. I have not made my final payment. I imagine I will receive the ok to print sometime in March.

Oh absolutely--I bet it does matter how long before cruising. But by the time you get your docs, you are def good to print.

i have 2 other people in my cabin with me. each of us went in and filled out all our information and requested that we each have our accounts on our own individual credit cards.

so.........when it came time to print it out (only after all 3 of us filled out our needed information because we have one reservation number) we each had to print our own.

now i am just waiting for my TA to send me some information in the mail about our cruise...........but she wanted us to fill out all the info for the set and sail so she emailed all 10 of us that are going with our reservation numbers.

i have 2 other people in my cabin with me. each of us went in and filled out all our information and requested that we each have our accounts on our own individual credit cards.

so.........when it came time to print it out (only after all 3 of us filled out our needed information because we have one reservation number) we each had to print our own.

now i am just waiting for my TA to send me some information in the mail about our cruise...........but she wanted us to fill out all the info for the set and sail so she emailed all 10 of us that are going with our reservation numbers.

sorry for the double post

You will probably not receive an email from RCI telling you when you can print out your SetSail Pass.

You just need to keep checking. It looks like you are still about 65 days out. For me, the magic number was 40 days out before I could print. I never did receive an email from RCI telling me I could.

There is no rhyme or reason why some people can print it out way ahead, and some have to wait. Just keep checking, and one day you will be doing the "SetSail Pass Dance." !!!!!!!!!

Happy Sails,

Jennifer

now I have another qusetion. this is not my room by my neince and nephews room. Two of them will be traveling at one time and the other will be coming to the ship and another time. Do they have to check in together? Can 2 of them check in at one time and the other check in later? Yes they all 3 are in one room.

We are leaving Jan. 29, of 2006. I entered the information but was unable to print my pass. They said they would E-mail me when I could print. A couple of days later, I paid the balance, and then when I checked again about three days later, I was able to print the pass. This was when we still had over 100 days to go before we sailed. I never got an E-mail from them, I just checked and when it said to "Reprint" my pass I did. Now all we have to do is wait. Hopefully with the holidays it won't be too long.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I am totally confused here.

It appears that some are able to print out boarding passes before final payment, some after. Some people get e-mail notification, others do not.

We are traveling with three other families. I was told by a rep at RC that we could print the passes after final payment on December 18; two of my friends were told they have to wait until thirty days out. Oh, we booked directly with RC.

How do I get the corrct information?!?! :confused:

Thanks.

Archived