Cost of Pop Package

What is the cost of the plain pop package if I purchase it onboard? I can pre-order it but I pay in Canadian funds. I have an OBC that I was thinking of using for this but I would have to purchase on board if I want to pay in US funds.

Can anyone help me with this and also I assume I would add on 18% to the cost? We are on a 8 night sailing if this makes a difference.

TIA

My Cruise Planner is priced in Canadian funds and shows the soda package at $11.31 CAD per day. And then you add the 18% gratuity to that. That will get you about $13.35 / day. In USD this would be $8.50 + 18% = $10.03. This is not a discounted prices so it should be the same if you purchase it onboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You said "pop package " lol.

Yeah, I've noticed some regions in the US call it soda, some call it pop. I was raised in the heart of the Midwest and was raised calling it pop. Now I live in Eastern Canada where it is soda.

So it goes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a UK Flyer. The one on their web site does not have prices and prices vary by ship and sailing.

Correct, a UK flyer with prices in USD. Prices do vary, which is why the flyer says "from".

Edited by clarea

Unless you plan on drinking more than five 12 ounce sodas a day, I suggest you don't buy the plan. If on the other hand you will drink more than 1.78 liters of soda/pop, every day for 8 days of your cruise, then get it.

Unless you plan on drinking more than five 12 ounce sodas a day, I suggest you don't buy the plan. If on the other hand you will drink more than 1.78 liters of soda/pop, every day for 8 days of your cruise, then get it.

Sodas are about $3 each and the soda package is $8.50

Sodas are about $3 each and the soda package is $8.50

Agree with your pricing,($2.95). Stand corrected. So you would need to drink more than three 12 oz. cans of soda every day of the cruise just to break even. if you consistently drink that much soda, then yes get the plan.

Where would you be able to get water premium coffee and fresh juice as part of the package

The soda package is only soda.

You have to move up to the Refreshment package ($22/day) for fresh squeezed juices and specialty coffees.

Edited by clarea

Where would you be able to get water premium coffee and fresh juice as part of the package

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is not included in the soda package. For that you would have to get the "Refreshment package". With the Refreshment Package you can get the Water Bottles and Sparkling Water bottles at any bar. As far as premium coffee, you can order it in the Main dining room, Cafe promenade, and some have reported at Starbucks, but others said no, so not sure. The fresh OJ is available in the dining room and the buffet.

Not sure why I thought bottled water came with the soda package, which really bums me out. I don't think we drink enough to get use of any of the packages. I'm tempted by the sale for the refreshment package (I would only use it for the bottled water and fresh squeezed orange juice), so I don't think it is cost effective.