When will elegant nights be?

AurorFlame

I've been on a couple cruises, but this is my first with Carnival. We're sailing on 2/25 for a 7 night cruise on the Carnival Magic. What days will be our formal/elegant nights?

Also, I want to book a night at the steakhouse for my parents' anniversary but I'm wondering if I should book it ON a formal night or plan around those. Any help is appreciated!

Elegant nights were 2nd and 6th day on the Miracle 7 day cruise.

Probably the same on the magic.

Thanks! Would you recommend booking the steakhouse on a formal night or working around it? I'm not sure if the menus differ based on the attire.

I've been on a couple cruises, but this is my first with Carnival. We're sailing on 2/25 for a 7 night cruise on the Carnival Magic. What days will be our formal/elegant nights?

Also, I want to book a night at the steakhouse for my parents' anniversary but I'm wondering if I should book it ON a formal night or plan around those. Any help is appreciated!

I just got of the Magic,Your intinerary is the same as our was so i'm 100% sure First sea day,than March 1st San Juan night, because Grand Turk is late,that's how it was for us. In regards to the Steakhouse if you book on the first night Carnival gives you a free bottle of wine. I hope this helps!!!!