hot breakfast room service?? any dates?

denny514

Carnival Corp.'s premier cruise line Holland America has introduced some breakfast items for a charge.

This was reported on the HAL forum yesterday with photographs of the door hanger and the items cost.

Anything to make a buck!!

I had three days at The Tucson Canyon Ranch - people wore their robes at breakfast. $800 a day. Your point is please ?

I believe the point was that HAL is completely different from Carnival so the fact that they had hot breakfast room service items does not necessarily mean that Carnival will get them any time soon.

I am having a hard time understanding what YOUR point was.

No hot items for room service. Just order your cold items, cereal, fruit, milk, juice, etc. from Room service and then one of you jigtime up to the Lido, grab the hot items--eggs & bacie, oatmeals, grits, etc. and bring it back down. Easy. No food police or mean cafeteria ladies, stopping you from taking food out the door.:D :p

I believe the point was that HAL is completely different from Carnival so the fact that they had hot breakfast room service items does not necessarily mean that Carnival will get them any time soon.

I am having a hard time understanding what YOUR point was.

I believe the point was the poster was taking a dig at people that sail carnival by saying everyone walks around in their bathrobe. Her response was basically that even at a high end resort people walk around in their bathrobe.

Had nothing to do with HAL.

I was on a thread here, and it was sidetrack by someone asking about hot breakfast...I'm sure I read that it would be for pay......going looking for what I was reading...

I love carnival because I DONT need a $800 robe to wear.

At first, we wanted to have hot items for room service. But now, we like getting coffee, tea, juice, fruit and a couple of danish while we do our morning routine, then head to the coffee bar for Lattes (included in Cheers) and head to the Dining Room to order whatever we want freshly prepared. Works for us...:D

I believe the point was the poster was taking a dig at people that sail carnival by saying everyone walks around in their bathrobe. Her response was basically that even at a high end resort people walk around in their bathrobe.

Had nothing to do with HAL.

Canyon Ranch is a spa resort. A little different than going to breakfast in a robe at the Ritz Carlton.