Explorer of the Seas cabins?

tigerbeth

Hi could someone let me no if cabins 6562 & 6564 have any major problems?

I would prefer deck 8 but it would appear deck 6 is the only one with 2 cabins available on the cruise we are looking at.

I've read that deck 6 isn't the best but think it's the aft end that's over a dining room , would that be correct.

Thanks for any info

Hi could someone let me no if cabins 6562 & 6564 have any major problems?

I would prefer deck 8 but it would appear deck 6 is the only one with 2 cabins available on the cruise we are looking at.

I've read that deck 6 isn't the best but think it's the aft end that's over a dining room , would that be correct.

Thanks for any info

Yes, the dining room is aft.

The only thing I don't like about 6562 and 6564 is that they are on deck 6, which has all metal outside balcony walls, whereas the balconies on other decks have half metal half glass outside balcony walls.

Edited by clarea

Yes, the dining room is aft.

The only thing I don't like about 6562 and 6564 is that they are on deck 6, which has all metal outside balcony walls, whereas the balconies on other decks have half metal helf glass outside balcony walls.

Thanks Bob , just needed that confirmed about the balcony ,think we'll have to pay more and move up to deck 8.

Thanks Bob , just needed that confirmed about the balcony ,think we'll have to pay more and move up to deck 8.

I forget to mention that I also try to stay away from deck 10 to avoid potential noise from the pool deck.

just tried to move from deck 6 cabin 6574 but nothing available so how bad are these cabins only like Mid ship and the reason we chose when we did. Thanks Irene and Stan Dec11th2016 Explorer

just tried to move from deck 6 cabin 6574 but nothing available so how bad are these cabins only like Mid ship and the reason we chose when we did. Thanks Irene and Stan Dec11th2016 Explorer

Nothing wrong with deck 6 staterooms. I just prefer the balcony wall on the higher staterooms.

Deck 6:

T3.JPG

Deck 7 and above:

F5-vi.jpg

thanks for the pics dont think it is going to be that much of a worry on Deck 6 anyway cant do much about it told so after ringing RCI Thanks again Irene and Stan ps have you any knowledge of Ovation and yes again on dec6 thanks