ANOTHER FLL Hotel Question

crusinmomwithtwo

Hi All, I've done a ton of reading on here, but haven't found anyone yet looking for what I am, so hoping someone can help out.

Need for 2 nights pre-cruise (Nov 18th and 19th). We land in FLL at 630 AM, probably will uber or taxi to hotel and same to POM on Sunday the 20th.

Me and my 5 and 6 year old. Both beach babies, so as close to beach as possible. Need a restaurant or two, and maybe a CVS or walgreens type place. Hoping to stay under $300 a night.

Hi All, I've done a ton of reading on here, but haven't found anyone yet looking for what I am, so hoping someone can help out.

Need for 2 nights pre-cruise (Nov 18th and 19th). We land in FLL at 630 AM, probably will uber or taxi to hotel and same to POM on Sunday the 20th.

Me and my 5 and 6 year old. Both beach babies, so as close to beach as possible. Need a restaurant or two, and maybe a CVS or walgreens type place. Hoping to stay under $300 a night.

Under $300 a night in FLL is a very rare hotel.After Oct 1 the hotel prices go up substantial.

Go on the Hilton site and join Hilton honors. You can get cheaper rates. You can get either Doubletree Bahia Mar , which is directly across the street from the beach. Or look at Gallery One which is only 3 or four blocks from the sand. Condo type units.

Both are under $200, are near by shopping and restaurants and are popular cruiser hotels.

But book SOON.