Snooze

CruisinNewb

I stayed there in March 2014, although it was after a cruise. I thought it was fine for one night, and it was very clean, but I didn't really care for it. It reminded me of my dorm rooms in college (probably because the floor lamp in their rooms is the same one I had in college.) If you're looking for a typical hotel, you would be disappointed. It is VERY no-frills. If you don't mind that, it's not a bad place.

For a budget minded traveler, it's a great choice. Directly across the street from the beach and near all the action. I haven't stayed but checked out a couple rooms. During busy season, there are minimum stay requirements. If you are just looking for a clean room/bed and location where you can use restaurants, beach easily, it's a pretty economical choice. It's not a resort or place with amenities. just depends on what you need for a stay.

Thanks all for the input. Since there are 4 of us we especially like the 2 king beds.

The proximity to the beach, water taxi and restaurants are all pluses as well as

the bar which looks out at the beach. The lack of a pool/onsite restaurant etc aren't features we use.

Just wanted a clean, convenient place to sleep.

Thanks again for the help.