Red Ginger on Sirena?

curtdesilets

Just curious, is there any way you can book Red Ginger twice or even 3 times on a 10 day cruise, or is it limited to just one visit?

This will be a new experience for us as we have only been on Regatta, which is Ginger-less.

I say this because on Crystal, we were able to do that with the Nobu Japanese restaurant by meeting with the Maitre D. He was accommodating one night when it wasn't too busy.

It works the same as the other ships

If you want extra bookings go to the podium at the entrance to the Terrace in the morning & ask if any space available

If you are lucky you get a reservation for that evening

you can always ask about other nights but usually they do extras on a day to day basis

Those are great suggestions. Perhaps during sailaway night.

No limit on the ship...and it is best to do it daily in Terrace around 8am if you share, the world is your oyster... be flex-able it is rather easy to do

I read that on crystal you now only get one specialty reservation and the rest are $25pp...pretty chicken

No limit on the ship...and it is best to do it daily in Terrace around 8am if you share, the world is your oyster... be flex-able it is rather easy to do

I read that on crystal you now only get one specialty reservation and the rest are $25pp...pretty chicken

We are still relatively new to Oceania, but we absolutely love it. I am sure it will go smooth as pie.

As for Crystal, we were on Symphony before they went all-inclusive and it was about the best cruise we had ever taken. A year later, they went all-inclusive and it was a far cry from what we had experienced earlier.