Escape Haven - Feather Pillows vs Down Alternative

disneyg1rl

The Concierge told me that the Haven Pillow Menu offers feather pillows. She confirmed it is feather not "down alternative".

I sailed this ship Jan 16 and was told the same thing, but the pillows I got were down alternative. After a lot of investigation on-board, I was finally told that the Escape does not carry real feather pillows.

Can anyone who's traveled in Haven class recently confirm whether its real feather or is it Memorex...(whoops...showing my age there....) .. ahem I meant to say "down alternative" :D

If needed I'll bring a feather pillow from home, but since we're doing the week in 1-carry on each, I'd rather not waste the (much needed!!!) space.

T.I.A.!

I know you asked about Escape but I can't imagine that they are different than any other Haven. The Breakaway pillow tag reads 70% down feather 30% flame retardant polyester. These were the pillows that came with the room as I didn't order any others from the menu. I loved these pillows[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums