What time do they open the Halls to the rooms?

Lyn1Lyn

I have seen them locked on several cruises before it was allowed to enter if you were P/D and FTTF. As I said before, they can be locked to keep people from entering but not from leaving. If there is an emergency, they do not want you entering the cabins. How many fire doors do you see in schools and stores that say fire exit. DO NOT ENTER. If there was a fire and you needed to get out, all you had to do was push that bar and walk through.

Again, those are ONE WAY EXITS to the outside. You CANNOT lock a fire door on a ship.

Not sure how. I'm sure a VIFP or someone who bought FTTF would be a little PO'd finding a locked door blocking them from their room.

What I meant was the discussion about the "potential" need or desire to lock them.

Sent from my iPhone

People are rude and walk or try to get into their cabin without being d, p or FTTF

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agree. Several cruises ago, there were 7 or 8 people standing by the doors who told us that we could not enter. I explained that I had purchased FTTF and went in. One of them said, "well, if they can go in, we can too."

Main reason I bought FTTF was so we could drop stuff off. Felt like I wasted my money.

Agree. Several cruises ago, there were 7 or 8 people standing by the doors who told us that we could not enter. I explained that I had purchased FTTF and went in. One of them said, "well, if they can go in, we can too."

Main reason I bought FTTF was so we could drop stuff off. Felt like I wasted my money.

Well you did not, not sure why you would think because there are thief out there it invalidates your purchase....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well you did not, not sure why you would think because there are thief out there it invalidates your purchase....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are right of course. It just bothers me when people think that the rules do not apply to them. We are Plats now, so at least I do not have to wonder why I spent the money.