Magic- St Maartan, St Kitts, Puerto Rico and Grand Turk

jess1218

I did this itinerary on the Sunshine in January. One of my favorite itineraries Here is a link to my review. I agree with others who mentioned Shipwreck at St. Kitts. It is one of my favorite beaches! We had a fantastic excursion in St. Martin also. My next cruise scheduled is on the Magic. I'm hoping I love it as much as I did the Sunshine! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2307617

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe we leave next week!!! I'm so excited!!!

Here's what we're thinking:

Philipsburg- Rent 4-wheelers and check out the island (my buddy's mom used to live there)

St Kitts- Shipwreck Beach bar and the black sand beach

San Juan- Bacardi Factory, shopping (such a short time there)

Grand Turk- Still undecided...

We are taking this cruise on the Sunshine Feb 11. If you can wait until then I will post a review with fun times.

St Kitts -we are taking an island tour and then going to discovery beach bar. It is a new bar on a black sand beach, just down from the expensive cambriola club. Our tour agent said it wouldn't be very busy, had good food, and a view of the sunset since we are there until 8pm.

We are on the same cruise! We have been trying to figure out what to do in St Kitts, it's the only new port to us on this cruise. Is this a private tour you booked, or through Carnival?

We did this itinerary on the Valor in September.

St. Maarten -- private tour of the island which included Maho Beach, which was a MUST.

St. Kitts -- private tour of the island with Thenford Grey, which was like having Morgan Freeman as a tour guide.

San Juan -- just walked around the old town

Grand Turk -- private tour of the island...small island and not too much to see, but it was cheap and nice to get away from the port.

In St. Kitts we went to Reggae Beach Bar. Very quiet and calm beach with great food. It was the only thing there on this beach. Nothing else around but food, music, beautiful water and monkeys running around. I highly recommend this beach. You can YouTube both places and see which one you like Shipwreck or Reggae. St.Kitts has become our favorite port.

We did this itinerary last Sept.

St Maarten bought day pass to Sonesta Maho so we could see the planes. KLM 747 was awesome.

St Kitts went to Cockleshell Beach. Great beach and views of Nevis

San Juan went to Bacardi factory

Grand Turk hung out on beach at Margaritaville

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
We are taking this cruise on the Sunshine Feb 11. If you can wait until then I will post a review with fun times.

St Kitts -we are taking an island tour and then going to discovery beach bar. It is a new bar on a black sand beach, just down from the expensive cambriola club. Our tour agent said it wouldn't be very busy, had good food, and a view of the sunset since we are there until 8pm.

I will be on this cruise also. I did not realize until you mentioned it that we will be in St. Kitts that late. I have a tour booked, but will now have to find something else to do in the evening.

following also. we are on this one June 24th 2017.:D

We are on this cruise too. FYI, for the June 24 sailing there is a page on the book of faces, carnival magic June 24, 2017 .... join us as we have a big fun group going!

Looking forward to this itinerary!

The Carambola club is not expensive but it is very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Forums