Carnival Miracle Review with pictures

That was a great video, thank you for posting! I really enjoyed seeing the different areas of the ship and the different cabins.

I had never heard of a cabin crawl before, though; what is that about? Do you meet up with people you already know or cruise critic people or just random strangers on the cruise? It looked really fun and festive!

Thank you for shareing your vacation. I'm so excited to go back there again. We are doing a 6 day so we can take our friends to Rythem of the Nights and is only on a 6 day.. We sail Dec. 11 2016. Cant wait for the rest of your trip and ty again

Thank you for shareing your vacation. I'm so excited to go back there again. We are doing a 6 day so we can take our friends to Rythem of the Nights and is only on a 6 day.. We sail Dec. 11 2016. Cant wait for the rest of your trip and ty again

Thank you......

You will love Rythm of the nights!!! Rest of trip should be posted by tomorrow night.)

Following..Great job on the videos guys! Really enjoying them and sharing the links with family and friends. Thank you for taking the time to do them!

Thank you so much!!!

I know I enjoy watching others cruises and thought it would be fun to video ours as well.

That was a great video, thank you for posting! I really enjoyed seeing the different areas of the ship and the different cabins.

I had never heard of a cabin crawl before, though; what is that about? Do you meet up with people you already know or cruise critic people or just random strangers on the cruise? It looked really fun and festive!

A cabin crawl is where you get a group of people together, usually from a roll call you have before the cruise and plan a day & time. You all meet and go to everyone who wants to show their cabins. This way you can get a chance to see different types of cabins. The ones who show their cabins usually provide a little treat of some kind like drink shots, snacks, trinkets, etc...The ones that want to participate but not show their cabins are called crawlers...haha The fun idea behind it is to be crawling by the end from all the drinks....etc you enjoy in all the cabins...It's a lot of fun and you get to see other cabins and make new friends.

Here's our next video from the cruise last week on the Miracle. Day in Cabo, days 3 & 4.

Here's day 5 video review in Puerto Vallarta. Hope you enjoy.....watch for more to come....

Thanks for sharing. Your videos are always informative.

Here's day 5 video review in Puerto Vallarta. Hope you enjoy.....watch for more to come....

Thanks for posting your day in PV, we are going to do the same thing when we are there next month. We've never been to Krystal before so your video sealed the deal for us.

It looks like you guys had a great day.

Thanks for posting your day in PV, we are going to do the same thing when we are there next month. We've never been to Krystal before so your video sealed the deal for us.

It looks like you guys had a great day.

Glad the video was helpful for you. We did have a great time and it was very relaxing as well. Enjoy your cruise and have fun at the Krystal!!!