Diet/Lite Tonic Water

jimpod

Going on our first Celebrity cruise in December, Constellation. Do they have diet/lite tonic water on board? Usually cruise with Princess and cannot always get it on their ships. Don't really want to bring it with me as we are flying to Abu Dhabi. Thanks.

"sometimes" is the answer I will give. I have been on cruises where they have it (usually at specific bars, ask the bartender, we've usually found it at the Martini bar) and I've also been on cruises where they have not had it available.

I was told (by one of the bartenders) that they "usually" carried it if there were a lot of UK cruisers aboard, as it was more popular with them than Americans. Don't know if this is true or not.

The brand I've seen is usually Canada Dry vs Schweppes (I like Schweppes personally) when they have had it.

Have fun on your cruise!

Garren

Thanks for that. I have had similar experience on Princess and have also heard that Americans don't tend to order it. Hopefully Constellation will have it as I am diabetic. Only 7 weeks till we go. Looking forward to trying Celebrity.

Thanks for that. I have had similar experience on Princess and have also heard that Americans don't tend to order it. Hopefully Constellation will have it as I am diabetic. Only 7 weeks till we go. Looking forward to trying Celebrity.

At the first quiet bar you go to, ask. If they have it ask if if it is available at most bars...If they don't have it ask if they can find out if there is any on board, explain your medical need.

They will be able to contact F and B department and trace for you. If the bar staff are unhelpful (unlikely, they are usually great) go to guest relations and ask them to find out.

On the Millie some years ago I casually mentioned to a bar tender that I was surprised that they didn't seem to have a certain sherry on board. Without me even being aware he spoke to F and B and they rounded up the last half full bottle (from ocean view) and asked me which bar I wanted it left at...Now that is service for you!

Sometimes we do bring half a dozen small bottles but prefer not to when flying to the embarkation port. Flying from Glasgow, Scotland 2 days before the cruise and don't really want to use up some of our precious luggage allowance on tonic!