NCL Free at Sea promo

JimS4210

I'm looking into booking a 2 bedroom Haven suite on the Jewel and on NCL's website it says I get all 5 promos they're offering - Beverage package, Specialty dining, free wifi. free gratuities and free extra stateroom guests. It'll be my wife and me, our daughter and her husband and their 5 year old daughter. My question is this. Will my daughter and son-in-law get the beverage package and specialty dining package also or will they have to pay for it? I looked on NCL's website but couldn't find the answer.

Thanks,

Jim

I've read the terms and conditions and see the choices have to be locked in 48 hours before sailing. I was pricing out a cruise for next year that indicated the promotion was available but I didn't see any options during booking to select the choices. Am I missing something? I'm trying to figure out what the procedure is.

I've read the terms and conditions and see the choices have to be locked in 48 hours before sailing. I was pricing out a cruise for next year that indicated the promotion was available but I didn't see any options during booking to select the choices. Am I missing something? I'm trying to figure out what the procedure is.

You usually pick the promotion options after you choose your cabin. If you were choosing a guaranteed cabin you wouldn't be given the option because the promo doesn't apply to guarantees. Just a thought. If it wasn't that I don't know what the reason would be.