Got Tickets? Yes!!! off to Rio!

avalon1025

My partner and I will be joining you. We too are looking forward to being on a Silversea ship - last on the Whisper in February and it seems like a lifetime ago! We fly down to Rio from Washington, DC, on the 24th and will be staying a couple of days at the Copacabana Palace. Getting the tickets is always exciting as it means the trip is only days away! I understand from Jonathan at the home office the cruise is sold out so we'll have a full ship of happy (we hope) cruisers.

Perry & Richard

Hi Perry and Richard,

I leave for Rio on Thanksgiving, will be spending a few days at the Cesar Park in Ipanema. Fly through Chicago and San Paulo (gotta love United!). I'll get there at some point!

See you onboard, i'll be the guy in the plaid dinner jacket (Martha's favorite!)

See you soon!

James

Hi Perry and Richard,

I leave for Rio on Thanksgiving, will be spending a few days at the Cesar Park in Ipanema. Fly through Chicago and San Paulo (gotta love United!). I'll get there at some point!

See you onboard, i'll be the guy in the plaid dinner jacket (Martha's favorite!)

See you soon!

James

Archived