Dining Time Waitlist for 2 cabins

luvtovaca

We are confirmed for late dining but would prefer the anytime dining. My PVP said she can waitlist us (or I can do it online) but there is a chance our group of 6 with 2 cabins won't get the same time? IF this were to happen, then what? How much wiggle room do they leave for changes once onboard? I know we can go see the Maitre d once onboard, but will they be able to change us or are they usually full at that point? Our second choice is always late dining and that never seems to fill...so I suppose worst case they switch us all back to that?

I was wait listed for late dining for two cabins and it was confirmed the next day. Great luck.

I do not know how people do early dining on port days. I like to come back and relax for a bit before dinner after a long day in port.

The idea of YTD doesn't work for me because when I travel with a large group that do different things..that is our set time to meet after a long day and catch up.

We are confirmed for late dining but would prefer the anytime dining. My PVP said she can waitlist us (or I can do it online) but there is a chance our group of 6 with 2 cabins won't get the same time? IF this were to happen, then what? How much wiggle room do they leave for changes once onboard? I know we can go see the Maitre d once onboard, but will they be able to change us or are they usually full at that point? Our second choice is always late dining and that never seems to fill...so I suppose worst case they switch us all back to that?

Can the PVP link the two booking numbers so you guys only get moved together? My TA has my three cabins linked, so when she makes changes to one, they get made to all. If early dining is full, and you're waitlisted for YTD, I would imagine you'd then be late dining. Also, if only one cabin was given YTD I think you can change that to late seating together the first day, even if that's an additional headache.

Can the PVP link the two booking numbers so you guys only get moved together? My TA has my three cabins linked, so when she makes changes to one, they get made to all. If early dining is full, and you're waitlisted for YTD, I would imagine you'd then be late dining. Also, if only one cabin was given YTD I think you can change that to late seating together the first day, even if that's an additional headache.

I thought our bookings were linked. They are both in my planner when I pull up the cruise docs and such. I have to make requests for each cabin though, like I had to choose the bed configurations and also the check in times by cabin. Does that mean they aren't linked then?

I was wait listed for late dining for two cabins and it was confirmed the next day. Great luck.

I do not know how people do early dining on port days. I like to come back and relax for a bit before dinner after a long day in port.

The idea of YTD doesn't work for me because when I travel with a large group that do different things..that is our set time to meet after a long day and catch up.

Exactly why we also prefer late dining too. Only thing we like better is YTD. It makes it more convenient for shows, comedy show, etc.

Edited by luvtovaca