Internet Pkg - 2 Person ressie can't have 3 Device Pkg?

Lankysmom

I'm thinking more than one stateroom can be involved, say if some friends are going on the same cruise and decide to share a 5-device packge rather than get individual packages.

Yeah, there's some savings there, but I don't think enough for it to be the cause for this change.

It makes sense. The more devises you have the cheaper it gets, right? So you are traveling with a group, multiple rooms, and you decide to share. So they discovered that many people are sharing after they did some kind of analysis and decided that they will limit it to 2 since a person most likely would not be trying to use two devises at the same time.

Of course the abuse of something, makes it for others to suffer that used the service without sharing with other friends or roll call members or numerous other groups.

Now for those that think sharing is good for drink packages, I hope you read this........

We just got off Anthem. My daughter and I were in the same cabin and going to share a 2 device streaming package. She was logged into her phone and work laptop. Problem was we had trouble logging out. When we entered the web address to log off it would go to a different page. I ended up buying my own package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just looked to book 3 devices in 1 room with 3 people booked and it will only allow me to book 2 devices. That's a problem.

There does need to be some context to this - there were no multiple device packages a year ago, VOOM only started in May, so it's not as if there was a very long pattern to this that RCI is changing.