No more Dyanamic Dining on Anthem?

jessed

With a party of 10 - first try to get all changed to DD Classic and link the reservations. If Classic is not available and you end up with DD Choice, book all your meals as soon as available; and if you need to - then make any adjustments onboard.

Read my previous post. If you want to sit together - have all the booking numbers and have one party book them together. It will update all the others calendars on their bookings. Another tip, book one date at a time. Otherwise, they may not take all together and you will have to start all over again. Or just call RCCL to do it. Good luck.

With DD, I was able to link 3 room reservations together (6 people total) for all nights. Once the first night dining reservation was linked, the planner made it easy to add the other 2 room reservations for all subsequent dining reservations. All in all, not too painful.

We enjoyed Dynamic Dining and gave it a good review.

I really don't believe that they are doing away with DD because of people's complaints or at least not 100%. It must take more staffing and more money to provide this type of dining and I believe that's why they are doing away with it.

Likewise, we enjoyed DD and also gave it a good review.

We ate in all 4 complementary restaurants. In Silk and Chic, we mentioned we thought the service was very good. The head waiter in both restaurants encouraged us to make sure to indicate that on the review if we felt that way. It almost seems that it was a competition to get the best review :)

Really a shame to see DD go away. The staff in all 4 restaurants seemed to know their stuff, and I saw NOTHING of the issues mentioned in the boards 6 months ago when I was deciding to try the ship. I'm glad I didn't listen and made my own opinion.

With that said, many of the wait staff that we had in the 4 restaurants had just signed a new 7 - 8 month contract; some had been on AoTS, some were new.

Likewise, we enjoyed DD and also gave it a good review.

We ate in all 4 complementary restaurants. In Silk and Chic, we mentioned we thought the service was very good. The head waiter in both restaurants encouraged us to make sure to indicate that on the review if we felt that way. It almost seems that it was a competition to get the best review :)

Really a shame to see DD go away. The staff in all 4 restaurants seemed to know their stuff, and I saw NOTHING of the issues mentioned in the boards 6 months ago when I was deciding to try the ship. I'm glad I didn't listen and made my own opinion.

With that said, many of the wait staff that we had in the 4 restaurants had just signed a new 7 - 8 month contract; some had been on AoTS, some were new.

When we sailed on the Quantum in Feb. '15, there was a sense of unhappiness which led to spotty service in the restaurants. But this was right after RCL announced that the Q was being relocated to China, which made for a lot of unhappy crew. Also, many of the Chinese crew that were new and being trained. However, the food and DD concept was agreeable to us. I found in both the Q & A sail the lack of knowledge by paxs that reservations are a must.