Fresh off Glory...

Tminish

We used the Hub app. Worked pretty well, but there were times my phone would drop off and then I wouldn't get messages. I would suggest you make a plan to always respond to messages you get. At times we weren't sure if the message didn't go out, if the other person didn't get the message or if they did and just hadn't responded. I think it was worth it for $5 for the duration of the cruise.

We didn't do any excursions. We had children with us (5,7,9).

At HMC we just did the beach. We were close to the pirate ship, so we were able to enjoy some activities. The kids did the sand castle contest, etc. We also ran on the road/paths around the island. It was very peaceful!

St. Thomas we took a taxi to Secret Harbor Beach. Wanted to go to Magans Bay but the driver said the wind was making it difficult to be there especially with kids. Secret Harbor was okay, but not my favorite.

San Juan had us walking through the city to El Morro. We brought kites, frisbees, balls and told the kids they could run, jump, stomp, yell, everything we had been telling them not to do for 4 days. We had fun!

My grandson did the Flow Rider at Grand Turk. He enjoyed it.