Cabin advice needed for Grandeur

Hello! We previously sailed on Grandeur of the Seas on a shorter itinerary. We stayed mid-ship at 7598, which was quiet unless there was a show in the centrum (the last night). This time, we want something closer to the Windjammer, and so far I've booked 7524.... but is that going to be too noisy since the theater is so close? Would it be worth it to move a few cabins toward the stairs (around 7530)? We have only ever stayed mid ship so any advice is appreciated.

I don't think you will have any noise issues there. Closer to the stairs would be more convenient for that access, but you are not that far away with 7524. One thing, however, being that far forward versus mid-ship you will be more prone to the up and down ship motion in heavier seas if that is a concern. My first choice would be more midships for the convenience to the Centrum elevator banks and most dining venues, etc. - but that is just a personal preference.

Yeah, I was going to move slightly mid ship, but the availability for 3 people (we have a toddler) wasn't really there. The last time we stayed near the centrum, which was great for the most part, save a super loud show the last night, but having to navigate to the other end of the ship for food (especially if we were running to the windjammer to bring it back due to naptime) was a pain. There is more availability closer to the forward steps (so a few rooms back from 7524), but I'm wondering if it's worth it to move?

Yeah, I was going to move slightly mid ship, but the availability for 3 people (we have a toddler) wasn't really there. The last time we stayed near the centrum, which was great for the most part, save a super loud show the last night, but having to navigate to the other end of the ship for food (especially if we were running to the windjammer to bring it back due to naptime) was a pain. There is more availability closer to the forward steps (so a few rooms back from 7524), but I'm wondering if it's worth it to move?

So your child will be on the sofa bed - which will limit your choices. "Worth it" is up to you based on your preference to the stairwell. As I said I don't think you will have theater noise where you are but the further back towards the elevator banks / stairwell that you are, the further you are as well from the theater. For the proximity to the elevators and further away from the theater, if there are sofa bed staterooms available I would move unless there was a cost penalty to do so.

Edited by leaveitallbehind