Does anyone know if Southwest has valet luggage service from Miami to FLL airport?

skoeper

We disembark in Miami and fly out of FLL. Does anyone know if Celebrity and Southwest work together for a cruise out of Miami for the valet luggage service? We have a 7:20 pm flight and really don't want to lug our suitcases with us, nor sit and wait until we can check in at the airport. Besides, there are no restaurants before security! That's alllll day without food.

Unfortunately it looks like Celebrity has discontinued the Luggage Valet program [emoji30]. We've taken an excursion when we've had a late flight. The Everglades tour was fun & the bus dropped us & our luggage (that went with us under the bus) at FLL after the tour

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by awhfy

Unfortunately it looks like Celebrity has discontinued the Luggage Valet program [emoji30]. We've taken an excursion when we've had a late flight. The Everglades tour was fun & the bus dropped us & our luggage (that went with us under the bus) at FLL after the tour

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That was what we were talking about doing, but now we are thinking we still won't have lunch. That's not part of the excursion, right? Since we can't check in until about 5:30 or so, that's a long day without food :( What did you do?

We had a great lunch at a food truck at the Everglades. Wonderful grilled fish sandwich, still wish I'd gotten two! DH had fish n chips & wouldn't share! Was t pricey either, just good food. Everyone that works there eats at these trucks. Sat outside on picnic tables (next to our bus driver). There's also a little snack bar inside

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had a great lunch at a food truck at the Everglades. Wonderful grilled fish sandwich, still wish I'd gotten two! DH had fish n chips & wouldn't share! Was t pricey either, just good food. Everyone that works there eats at these trucks. Sat outside on picnic tables (next to our bus driver). There's also a little snack bar inside

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh, that's great news! Thank you!

We disembark in Miami and fly out of FLL. Does anyone know if Celebrity and Southwest work together for a cruise out of Miami for the valet luggage service? We have a 7:20 pm flight and really don't want to lug our suitcases with us, nor sit and wait until we can check in at the airport. Besides, there are no restaurants before security! That's alllll day without food.

The Luggage Valet program has been discontinued for all Celebrity Cruises ships.