Adventure Ocean on Harmony of the Seas Thanksgiving cruise

kaylie44

We are going on HOTS over Thanksgiving on 11/19/16. We have 3 kids aged 8, 10 & 12. Last time we took the kids on a cruise it was in May so there were not a lot of kids onboard. I am assuming there will be plenty kids during Thanksgiving but wondering if we will have a problem with Adventure Ocean getting full. Also this is the first time taking our kids on Royal and just wondering how strict they are with age? I would like to have my 8 and 10 year old together in the 9-11 group. Has anyone had any luck keeping their kids together?

We are going on HOTS over Thanksgiving on 11/19/16. We have 3 kids aged 8, 10 & 12. Last time we took the kids on a cruise it was in May so there were not a lot of kids onboard. I am assuming there will be plenty kids during Thanksgiving but wondering if we will have a problem with Adventure Ocean getting full. Also this is the first time taking our kids on Royal and just wondering how strict they are with age? I would like to have my 8 and 10 year old together in the 9-11 group. Has anyone had any luck keeping their kids together?

Don't think AO being full is a common occurrence.

You can ask the manager of AO but unless the 8 year old is only a few weeks away from 9 the answer is unlikely to be yes.

Yes some people have had luck in keeping their kids together however it is soley dependant on how many kids sign up for AO and if the person running AO will allow it. Unfortunately there is no way to predict this beforehand.

Edited by Ourusualbeach