limelight club

joe grumble

hi all, looking forward to our britannia cruise very soon, just a question for previous britannia cruisers, can you go in the limelight club without paying for a meal and entertainment as the personilser now says you can book to see certain acts that have been announced. or is it only accessible on the nights there are no performers on. it looks great but dont want to be restricted on evenings as to where we can go for a drink etc.

The simple answer is no you can't although I believe some may have managed to do this well after the performance has finished. There are no nights when there is no performance. I have to say that, depending on the artist performing, it is well worth the supplement.

hi all, looking forward to our britannia cruise very soon, just a question for previous britannia cruisers, can you go in the limelight club without paying for a meal and entertainment as the personilser now says you can book to see certain acts that have been announced. or is it only accessible on the nights there are no performers on. it looks great but dont want to be restricted on evenings as to where we can go for a drink etc.

IIRC the performer was on every night in the Limelight Club. You could only go in late in the evening after the dinner show had finished. It's not open during the day either, so from that point of view it's very underused.

Hi there,

No, I'm afraid you can't get in until after the performances have finished, then they open the doors to everyone. As stated, they have performances every night.

We've seen a female singer and Eric N Ern - both were well worth the extra money.

The room itself is stunning by the way, just like most of Brittania.

You should have a wonderful time on her. [emoji4]

Sent from my Sony Z1 Compact.

thanks for this. we have decided to book a meal and show once we are on board if there is availability. seems a shame not to use this facility for general snacks and drinks without a performer. maybe 3/4nights on a 2 week cruise. i am surprised there`s a performance every night.

on the azura a couple of years back there were entertainers on in some bars where you could just grab a seat and watch for free or is its because of the meal as well. its more like NCL EPIC with the speigal tent dinner shows.