Voyager Fitness Center Updated

Billybob62

I had read on several recent reviews that the equipment in the fitness center on the Voyager was in poor condition. In the press releases for the refurbishment, there was no mention of a fitness center update. I contacted Regent corporate (after getting no good answer from customer service) and was just told that the fitness has new equipment and a new floor. With so many sea days on our upcoming cruise that is good news.

Thanks for sharing the Fitness Center Update Billybob62; we are gym rats and look forward to enjoying the new Voyager Fitness (hope LifeFitness brand for ellipticals, treadmills)equipment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing the Fitness Center Update Billybob62; we are gym rats and look forward to enjoying the new Voyager Fitness (hope LifeFitness brand for ellipticals, treadmills)equipment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is unlikely. Regent has been changing to TechnoGym equipment.

That's good news. Have found technogym some of he best. Particularly good at isolating the muscle you are exercising.

I am going on board for lunch next week when Voyager is in Barcelona after her refit. I will try and remember to check about the gym equipment for you.