Escape Review Oct 8-15

witherbark

Copycat8,

There was not comedy every night. Looking at my Dailies, it was Day 2, Day 3, Day 5 in the theater, Day 6, and the last night at 7PM only. I'd recommend reservations, except for the theater show, although the 11PM show often had a lot of room. Brat Pack was not a dinner show, it was a musical in the theater.

We did snorkeling on Tortola the first time we went to that island and it was great, but the last few times we've done beach days on the islands. Happy cruising,

Thanks so much for the review. I really enjoyed it. We will be sailing on the Escape on November 26th which will be our 45th anniversary.

I am curious about how long it took to get to FLL and what time your flight was on Southwest. Our flight back to MA is at 6pm which will make for a very long day.

Thanks again for posting.

Maureen

This was a great review - thank you so much for taking the time to do it! We have the deluxe spa haven suite booked next year, but we've had both the aft haven suite and deluxe owner's suite on Breakaway too. We said the same thing...after our first Haven experience, we couldn't go back.

The spas on these ships are amazing. Last time we bought the weekly pass, and it was definitely a highlight! Something to consider on your next trip ;)

Congratulations on the job, and I'm glad everything worked out for you guys!