Cocoa Beach restaurant

SweetPea0517

Those are probably your best for Beach views. If you get up to the port, Grills and Fishlips have great food and are right on the water in the port. If there's a lot of ships and boats in the port that day it can be fun sitting on the patios watching them go by. We have done this before and it's enjoyable.

Thanks LaurenMD, the pictures of Coconuts is the kind of view we wanted! When we was there 2years ago we ended up at Sandbar Grill which we loved the food & had a great time but missed the view[emoji474] [emoji475]🏻 [emoji474]🏻*♀️ [emoji475]*♀️.

iaHawkfan, the places you mentioned look good too but we want to people watch on the beach this time. I will make note of the places in case we change our mind!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by SweetPea0517

Someone had mentioned Fat Kahuna's being good in another thread but it looks like they have the same address as Coconuts.... I will have to look into that[emoji851].

In reviewing the menus between Coconuts & Pelican Bar and Grill my DH would like Pelicans menu better but Coconuts looks like it might be easier to get too. We will be using Uber but how much walking from where we are dropped off to the actual restaurant is what I mean my DH has walking issues & I don't want to overdo it before we even get on the ship[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Fat Kahuna is right next to the Coconuts on the Beach. Unfortunately, you will have no view at all (street and the parking lot). I do not even think they have an outdoor seating. If you like Fat Kahuna's menu better, eat there and then move to the Coconuts on the beach for a couple of drinks.

Pelican Bar and Grill is right on the beach as well. I never use Uber and do not know the rules, but he/she would be able to drop you off right by the restaurant. It is hard to make a U-turn there, that is the reason Uber driver might not want to go all the way there. Then you will have a looong walk to the restaurant.

I said: one of the places on the pier or ...

Pelican is one of the places on the pier .....

the pier changed ownership since the last time I was there so I can't comment on their quality .... if I want ocean view I go to Coconuts

For the best food bar food, I go to Grills (if staying between the port and the beach) but it is NOT ocean view

Edited by Capt_BJ

Coconuts local advertising says they run a free shuttle to local hotels ....

they don't have it on their web site anymore but I have a local advert' that does

worth a call or e-mail to ask ....

they probably won't or can't pick up IN the port, but maybe someplace a short walk outside ...

100_0141_zpsgcrwklbo.jpg

Edited by Capt_BJ

We happened to be in Cocoa a couple weekends ago and since our hotel had a shuttle to the Cocoa Beach Pier we checked it out. Ended up having a late lunch at Pelican's Bar & Grill and really enjoyed our meal (and cocktails) and view.

While I'm accustomed to wings with hot sauce and Parmesan garlic, this was my first experience with Fried Shrimp and it was delicious. The view was outstanding and a nice way for us to end our vacation. They have both indoor and outdoor seating and we had an excellent server.

Have fun wherever you end up!