Murano Lobster

irishayes

Had this delicious dish at the Murano restaurant on the Equinox. Can I find it (our a reasonable facsimile) in any restaurant in the Summit?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Unfostely Summit changed their Murano type restaurant into a Tuscan Grille recently. No similar dish as the Murano lobster so far as I know.

We really missed not being able to get Murano Lobster on the Summit. We were sad that the Normandie Restaurant is now gone. I guess Tuscan Grille was supposed to be nicer/better/different but it was just not as good in our opinion. Very few tables for 2 so reservations for 2 diners were limited.

We really missed not being able to get Murano Lobster on the Summit. We were sad that the Normandie Restaurant is now gone. I guess Tuscan Grille was supposed to be nicer/better/different but it was just not as good in our opinion. Very few tables for 2 so reservations for 2 diners were limited.

I agree with you. We were on Connie in Feb. and ate in Murano several times and Tuscan once...and once was enough. IMHO it was not "special" enough to warrant the cost, service was not better than MDR, and choices were not special at all and would rather eat in Murano. The menu choices in Murano and service are much better. Tuscan reminds us of a nice Italian chain restaurant. Love Murano's lobster and can't wait to eat there again in Dec. on the Eclipse. We'll be skipping Tuscan. It's a shame they took that type of specialty away from M class, as we love those ships, and eating in those SS United States/Murano type restaurants was something to which we looked forward. Guess we'll stick with Connie if we sail M class.