Email from RC 30%off package

My T.A. Has just forwarded an email through with a link to RCI website for 30%off drink package need to be purchased by 1 Nov.

Still seemed expensive to me $66 AUD deluxe with an asterisk so I guess they then add tips?

$13.20 soda package

I am thinking I wouldn't get value as I only drink 2 per day and water, but friends might take it up. We sail end of January, will there be more sales?

Curiously, there is a link to booking entertainment, my friend is confused by this and said why do we need to do that when it is free.... Good question. Do we now need to book seats?

Edited by Sallyandtex
Add

The $66 already includes tips. You need to drink about 5 a day, or less if you drink the bottled water, soft drink, coffee. I have not seen a better sale than this so if you or your friends are keen I would book it now (I booked yesterday).

What ship are you sailing on? Oasis and Quantum class you book the Broadway style shows ahead of time, smaller ships you don't.

The $66 already includes tips. You need to drink about 5 a day, or less if you drink the bottled water, soft drink, coffee. I have not seen a better sale than this so if you or your friends are keen I would book it now (I booked yesterday).

What ship are you sailing on? Oasis and Quantum class you book the Broadway style shows ahead of time, smaller ships you don't.

Thank you.

We are on Radiance, but we went on Voyager last year and never booked anything.

I checked my account after the offer email came out. No change to the price from what w had previously reserved - $AUD 66.xx per day.

Maybe RCI are expanding the same percentage off strategy to drinks packages as they do to the base fares - change the "normal price" and then take off the promo of the week (30%, BOGOHO etc), so the actual price is essentially unchanged....

I checked my account after the offer email came out. No change to the price from what w had previously reserved - $AUD 66.xx per day.

Maybe RCI are expanding the same percentage off strategy to drinks packages as they do to the base fares - change the "normal price" and then take off the promo of the week (30%, BOGOHO etc), so the actual price is essentially unchanged....

Yes I thought that might be the case but I couldn't remember the original price, $65 rings a bell.

Our OBC usually covers our drinks,

This will be the 3rd RCI cruise for us, but I am becoming disillusioned with them as we didn't get any obc when we booked and they are making us tender out to Athol Bouy from White Bay when boarding and disembark in Sydney, I emailed them with my concerns 2 weeks ago no reply or offer of credits.

RCI is quite open about dynamic pricing on drinks packages. It's 'from' US$55 per day, before gratuities. On some ships/some sailings it can be higher. The price you're getting (and I booked also) works out to $42 per day before gratuities - I think that's a pretty good sale.

The price you're getting (and I booked also) works out to $42 per day before gratuities - I think that's a pretty good sale.

Please don't get me wrong - I'm very happy at AUD66 per day - considering I had previously booked the premium at AUD72 per day before the packages changed. The irony is that I booked at 20% off, and it is now supposedly 30% off and the same price.....

Edited by Aus ATC

Please don't get me wrong - I'm very happy at AUD66 per day - considering I had previously booked the premium at AUD72 per day before the packages changed. The irony is that I booked at 20% off, and it is now supposedly 30% off and the same price.....

I think the key is up to 30% off. So in some cases I noticed it was only 10% off, others 20% - couldn't really find any with 30% off.