Beverage question

codytn

My extended family and I will be sailing on Oasis of the Seas New Year's cruise for 8 days. Are any juices such as orange, cranberry or tomato included at breakfast or are they all for a fee? I read fresh squeezed OJ is extra but was wondering if any juice was offered at breakfast.

As far as all day onboard what is included for free to drink. Is it just coffee and tea or is there any type of lemonade, water or anything else offered? I am looking at the beverage packages for purchase. Any advice would be appreciated. In the past RCCL offered wine packages for purchase at dinner, do they still have these available? Is it better to purchase drink packages before we board or are the prices the same on board?Thank you so much! It has been a few years since we cruised and it looks like a lot has changed!

My extended family and I will be sailing on Oasis of the Seas New Year's cruise for 8 days. Are any juices such as orange, cranberry or tomato included at breakfast or are they all for a fee? I read fresh squeezed OJ is extra but was wondering if any juice was offered at breakfast.

As far as all day onboard what is included for free to drink. Is it just coffee and tea or is there any type of lemonade, water or anything else offered? I am looking at the beverage packages for purchase. Any advice would be appreciated. In the past RCCL offered wine packages for purchase at dinner, do they still have these available? Is it better to purchase drink packages before we board or are the prices the same on board?Thank you so much! It has been a few years since we cruised and it looks like a lot has changed!

There will be juices available including oj for free but it's the type out of a machine instead of the fresh squeezed. Some other juices as well as basic coffee, tea, lemonade, and tap water are included free as well. If you want soda, bottled water, special coffees, etc then you may want to at least price a package.

I haven't seen wine packages available in awhile but each cabin is allotted two bottles to bring onboard so you can do that. They sell wine by the bottle onboard but it's at the typical high markup.

Beverage packages will be more expensive on board. Sometimes they have offered a 10 drink card, or a coffee card, around day 4 on some sailings but you cannot count on this.

Free drinks include basic coffee, hot and iced tea, lemonade, flavoured water (have only seen this in windjammer), juice from concentrate, milk, chocolate milk, tap water.

Oasis has the freestyle soda machines which are amazing! Anyone in your party that would drink 3 or more sodas a day will be better off getting the soda package. The machine also serves Dasani waters.

The various juices are available for no charge at breakfast only. I believe you can ask for cranberry and tomato if they are not on display. There is also hot chocolate mix and teas by the package in the Windjammer and at the Promenade Cafe. Some ships create their own wine packages. Ask at Vintages on boarding day to see if Allure offers one.

Depending on the ship, for lunch and dinner in the Windjammer the choices will include most/all of the following: Iced tea, lemonade, strawberry-kiwi flavored water, mango flavored water, coffee and tea. Larger ships seem to have a larger selection of the above. The MDR dinner (no extra cost) beverages are very limited. I don't know how difficult it is for them, but some MDR waiters have brought us lemonade when asked. Didn't seem to be a hassle for them. As said above, plenty of juice/milk choices for breakfast at the various venues.

Edited by CapeCoralCruiser

I might also suggest if people are into those infused choices that you put into water that can make all kind of stuff. I might suggest that might help. I was going to pack a lipton raspberry ice tea mixture in my liquid bag of stuff. I forgot it, but I have been using it at home occasionally it is a great substitute.

They do have lemonade. They have free OJ and I find it liveable among other things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk