Christmas cruise

vacay~bum

I just booked a family cruise on Indy for 12/22. Anyone know if they do anything special for Christmas? Like is there a "nicer" Christmas Eve dinner or Christmas Day dinner. Is the shipped decked out with decorations? Any tips from past Christmas cruisers is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just booked a family cruise on Indy for 12/22. Anyone know if they do anything special for Christmas? Like is there a "nicer" Christmas Eve dinner or Christmas Day dinner. Is the shipped decked out with decorations? Any tips from past Christmas cruisers is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ship should be decorated for Christmas. Not sure about a "nicer" dinner. We've done Freedom for New Year's and the did a "nicer" dinner on New Year's Eve. But that could be ship to ship.

We will be on the Ovation OTS sailing off New Zealand on Christmas Day - the last time we did a Christmas Cruise was on HAL Volendam. The ship was beautifully decorated and Christmas Eve was the main celebration night. Any idea if Christmas Eve could be a formal night because of this? In Australia, we celebrate on Christmas Day, so this was a bit different for us.