Australians get ripped off with bogus "sale" drinks etc

I think the email said up to 30% discount but I may be wrong. I was able to book Chef's table for $100...now back to $125 and Wonderland for $51..now $65. Internet was $11 a day and now $15, and I know some of the shore excursions were cheaper as well. But on the otherhand Jamie's was not cheaper as I was looking to book that as well. I think the drinks package was the same given we already had a 30% off sale on those.

Hi Guys...newie here, first cruise, bit late but it is a start :D

I booked a junior suite on Ovations from Singapore to FREO. Had to compulsory buy a beverage package with my deal.

Just wondering if all packages on sale are all for period 30Nov-15Dec but my cruise is only 6 days in duration?

Hi Guys...newie here, first cruise, bit late but it is a start :D

I booked a junior suite on Ovations from Singapore to FREO. Had to compulsory buy a beverage package with my deal.

Just wondering if all packages on sale are all for period 30Nov-15Dec but my cruise is only 6 days in duration?

The cost showing is a deposit only $19.80 that will be taken off your package once on board as well as a 20% discount . Iam the same paid deposit and they will work out the final charge for the six days once on board . Still cheaper than ordering on board .

There is a roll call on this cruise that will help answer questions

http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/showthread.php?t=2223649&page=22

The cost showing is a deposit only $19.80 that will be taken off your package once on board as well as a 20% discount . Iam the same paid deposit and they will work out the final charge for the six days once on board . Still cheaper than ordering on board .

There is a roll call on this cruise that will help answer questions

http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/showthread.php?t=2223649&page=22

Thanks JH...roll call very helpful tips.

I booked on-line our beverage package for 2 and was already charged A$831.60 to my credit card. Works out to be about A$70 per person per day.

You think I should bring this up with CruiseCo re the $19.80 deposit instead?

Cheers

I booked on-line our beverage package for 2 and was already charged A$831.60 to my credit card. Works out to be about A$70 per person per day.

Cheers

I think it works out about A$67 with discount but onboard you have to pay in US$ The cost is normally US$65 about A$85

Advanced bookings (e.g. restaurants, drinks, excursions, internet, spa) are charged at the time of booking at the price shown, and it's done through RCL and linked to your onboard account.

It doesn't go through your TA/charter operator. However, they will apply the correct credit onboard ship to correct the overcharge.