Are you in cabin 9284 on Liberty of Seas - October 30 sailing

Ginwoo

Greetings!

I was in your cabin on the 23 October cruise. Unfortunately, I left my digital camera in the vanity. If you have found it, please turn it in to Guest Services. It is a special gift and I would like to have it back.

BTW, Wendell is a great cabin attendant... You'll enjoy him.

I appreciate your attention and kindness.

Thank you so much.

Gina

I would post on the roll call page for this voyage. You may find someone who is actually "LIVE" that would be willing to check, but I'd venture to say the camera was not in the cabin when the new occupants checked in.

That is my fear... I am so angry with myself for forgetting it. I can't believe it and that people are so dishonest. Will be reflected in my review.

That is my fear... I am so angry with myself for forgetting it. I can't believe it and that people are so dishonest. Will be reflected in my review.

Seems to me that it's a bit early to be accusing anyone of being dishonest, unless you have information that is missing from your posts. It's understandable that you are upset, and I do sympathize, but accusing others of dishonesty really isn't called for.

Seems to me that it's a bit early to be accusing anyone of being dishonest, unless you have information that is missing from your posts. It's understandable that you are upset, and I do sympathize, but accusing others of dishonesty really isn't called for.

Deleted......

Edited by troykahack

Contact lost & found. I reported a lost diamond pendant on a cruise it wasn't found,but they had found a camera.Sure enough DH had left it

Rccĺ mailed it to him

Don't give up. Hope you get yours back.

Edited by reallyhooked

I lost my cell phone on the Allure. It fell out of my pocket when I was taking my skates off. I noticed 20 min later and knew it had to be at hte skating rink as I used it to take photos.

They were closed when we ran back so I headed to guest services. Someone had turned it in. They had a binder with all the items turned in. I had to show that I knew the password and show photos of myself on the phone and sign that I picked it up.

I think there are more honest people out there than dishonest people. Luck of the draw as to what type of person it is that finds you lost item. I wouldn't give up without attempting to track it down.

Thank you for your responses.. I called within 24 hours of leaving the ship to report it. I have submitted an e-mail per their website via lost and found and called RCCL again yesterday. No one has reported it being found.

So I don't know what to think at this point re: honesty. I certainly wouldn't have kept someone else's camera.

I will post on the thread of the person who is on the current cruise and try there. Any contacts with Guest Services would be helpful.

Thanks again.

There have been past threads on CC where well-meaning passengers have found items and have tried to locate the owners themselves, through CC, rather than simply turn the items in to Guest Services. Was there any photo on the camera that might enable the finder to contact you?

As an aside, all of my SD cards have as the first photo a screen shot showing how to contact me in the event that the camera is found, an idea that I found on CC several years ago.

You might want to confirm with RCI that the cabin is occupied currently. Even on sold out cruises there are no-shows, so there is always the possibility that the camera just hasn't been found yet. Don't give up hope.