Breakaway Haven Restaurant Dinner Menu Oct 2016

emilysmom97

Hi. Couldn't find the menu on the forum search and thought some of you may like to look at the latest Haven Restaurant dinner menu on The Breakaway. I've included a photo, albeit a bit blurry, of the lamb chops and duck. Both were great but I preferred the duck. Our server was so nice and just brought the duck out because she had overheard me say that I had a hard time deciding between the two.

:) Ok. I obviously need help with uploading photos from Flickr. I tried uploading the photos from my computer but they were way too small to see. Thought an online service would be better. Not so... :D Can anyone advise me as to how to post quality photos, large enough to see, either from my computer or an online service??? Thanks.

Edited by emilysmom97

My friend had the Sea Bass. Loved it!

The other day I posted a picture from my computer and was able to see it. I clicked the paper clip, selected the file from my computer and then closed the window and it appeared just fine. Do you have the option of posting a link here to where the file resides on flickr? I would love to see the menu as we are headed out this Sunday for b2b cruises on the Breakaway and will be in the Haven. We haven't been on the BA since last November so I'm sure the menu has changed. Thanks.

The other day I posted a picture from my computer and was able to see it. I clicked the paper clip, selected the file from my computer and then closed the window and it appeared just fine. Do you have the option of posting a link here to where the file resides on flickr? I would love to see the menu as we are headed out this Sunday for b2b cruises on the Breakaway and will be in the Haven. We haven't been on the BA since last November so I'm sure the menu has changed. Thanks.

Let me try again. I'm usually good with this kind of thing. Get the duck. It was amazing! Yes, I was on The Breakaway last Oct. and the menu has changed. I feel the lunch menu is a bit too "sophisticated" and has more of a dinner type menu. I prefer the pool area menu for lunch. The chicken Caesar salad wrap was delicious and so were the hot dogs. Breakfast is wonderful inside and outside. The upper deck butler was amazing. He brought us snacks, drinks, and sprayed us with a water bottle when it got hot. He got my vote for "Vacation Hero"

Let me know if these come through large enough to see. Haven Dinner Menu.

PERFECT! Thank you. After looking at them I realized I had seen them before but it was on the Escape in January so they must have distributed the menu throughout the fleet. Leaving on Sunday - can't wait. Thanks again.