Do they no longer show Reviews on Shore Excursions?

Hey everyone,

This is only my 2nd cruise coming up next year and I thought last year when I was planning our cruise that the shore excursions showed reviews from past cruisers. This time as I am searching on the cruise planner site I do not see any reviews at all. Is it just me? Did they move them or do they no longer put the reviews on there?

Hey everyone,

This is only my 2nd cruise coming up next year and I thought last year when I was planning our cruise that the shore excursions showed reviews from past cruisers. This time as I am searching on the cruise planner site I do not see any reviews at all. Is it just me? Did they move them or do they no longer put the reviews on there?

It's not just you. They did remove them at some point a while ago.

I noticed that the reviews were missing a few months ago. That's too bad. I chose an excursion in Jamaica based on the positive reviews for it. I probably wouldn't have considered it if I hadn't read the reviews.

Which one? We're trying to figure out something to do there.

Not who you were asking, but when we go to Jamaica on our first cruise this coming Spring we are planning on doing the "Rio Kayak Adventure". We haven't booked it yet since it is so far out, but so far that is our plan. :)

Let me know if you find any other cool looking ones! :)

We are going to do the Konoko Falls and Mystic Mountain's Sky Explorer. All the reviews were very positive. We initially wanted to do the Dunns Falls, but all the reviews said the falls were crowded and that everyone had to hold hands while climbing up the falls.

We thought the Konoko Falls would still be pretty, but not as difficult to climb as the Dunns Falls.

Yes I really liked the reviews. I at least got some kind of idea on what people thought. I guess I will check out Trip advisor and of course CC.

When we went to Jamaica we did the Falmouth at Leisure which was nice. We had a really great tour guide (very knowledgeable and fun) and you stop in Montego Bay for a couple of hours for a beach break and Lunch or you can just explore the area and shop. Our tour guide told us where it was safe to explore and where it was not. I'm more adventurous but my parents are not. So we chose a tour.

I miss the reviews. Our last cruise, they helped me rule out some excursions where we wouldn't have had the time & ease (with a near 3 year old in tow) at a stop with somewhat short port hours (Nassau; basically, I passed on visited Atlantis, and instead did an excursion at Blue Lagoon).

Trip Advisor can be quite useful, but the reviews at Royal Caribbean factored in the specific provider used by the ship, & how much time you got since having to get back was a factor.

Richard.