Burj Khalifa queues

Ecuador

Considering visiting the Burj Khalifa but have now read reviews which seem to say that even buying tickets on line, you can wait up to an hour in a queue to get to the viewing area, ie 124 floor and then due to the amount of people, some times three deep at the windows, you can struggle to see out. Would be interested in hearing from people who have visited if this was also your experience or does it depend on time of day you visit and did you consider it was worth the cost for the experience.

Considering visiting the Burj Khalifa but have now read reviews which seem to say that even buying tickets on line, you can wait up to an hour in a queue to get to the viewing area, ie 124 floor and then due to the amount of people, some times three deep at the windows, you can struggle to see out. Would be interested in hearing from people who have visited if this was also your experience or does it depend on time of day you visit and did you consider it was worth the cost for the experience.

I just visited the Burj Khalifa last week. Try purchasing a fast track ticket from groupon. You can arrive before 4pm or after 8pm and not have to wait in the long queue.

I have read these things so are going to the At.mosphere lounge on the 123rd floor, you have to spend a minimum amount, around £60 each but access is through the hotel so no crowds and you get to sit and have drinks enjoying the amazing views!

Well worth it in my opinion!

We have booked through the At.mosphere website, you get a time slot! 2 hours. There is also a minimum spend per seat/person, works out around £60 each (about £70 if sat at the window) but if you think about it, if it costs around £30 each to fight the crowds to stand and glance a bit of the view from the floor above, the extra £30/40 for drinks, comfy chairs, not having to fight for a view etc is well worth it!! (plus you get to spend that money on alcohol and food!)

It's my birthday the day we go so I am deeming it well worth the money!

We had no problem booking tickets in advance for the observatory. You have a designated time , arrive a little early , there are multiple elevators and found spots at the window. there is a lot of room in the observatory.