Anyone Going on Costa Magica 3/19?????

lawyerrose

have a great trip all! from joetrizeo and the 2/26 costa magica crew!!! wish we could go!

I wish you could go with us too!! You have been such a great help to me and the rest of the people on this thread and I want to personally thank you... Your reviews, pictures and answers were sooooo helpful. I am so glad that you had a good time and I'm sure we will too..

Again, thanx for all your help :)

Pretty much packed up here just the last few items....wine, DH's suit. Be there about 11:30am. Have to take something to help me get some sleep tonight otherwise be up all night thinking!

My sister called @ 6pm in a total panic!!! She couldn't find her Drivers License (she doesn't have a passport yet)....hytserical, crying. I said a prayer to (for us Catholics, it's St. Anthony) help her find it. Low and behold @ 8pm I get a call from her that she found it in the side of the car door.

Even I, the TA, wasn't sure if I could get her on the ship without it! Actually I could get her on, probably getting back into the U.S. would have been the problem.

Ciao baby!

Well, I hope by now everyone is just about finished packing. We are just about there. Still have the toiletries to do in the morning, but other than that, I thing we are done....at least I am. If it's not in the luggage, it ain't going. I'm soooo done and ready for bed. See everyone tomorrow afternoon.

Ellen

Nancy,

I'm glad you're sister found her driver's license. I had the same thing last you with my birthcertificate, unfortunately I DIDN'T have one or a passport but they still let me cruise with the document from the hospital with my driver's license. I feel her pain!

I'm singing the Happy Song....

ALL MY BAGS ARE PACKED....

I'M READY TO CRUISE....

CAN'T WAIT TO BOARD THE SHIP.....

Ok, so a singer and songwriter I'm not BUT packed and ready I am.....

:)

Guess I was the first one home. I knew I would beat Elaine. They had to drag her off the ship and probably replace the tiles where her feet damaged them. ROFLMAO

Lot of unpacking to be done.

WONDERFUL CRUISE! Wish we'd seen more of you all! Need sleep, will unpack later!!!

were you at the midnight buffet last night??? I heard people coming into their rooms at 2 am and after. WHEW - not me.............

HEY - what time was the midnight buffet last night?? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, we didn't make the midnight buffet the last night. Busy packing and Celine got a bad migraine.

Hated the "special" midnight buffet with the long line through the kitchen, etc. Would like to talk to whoever thought that was a good idea! If my mom had gone down, she'd never have tolerated the standing and walking. For myself, I had a real hard time with claustrophobia and we wound around those "tunnels" of stainless steel with people ahead of me, people behind me. . .

But, really, that was my only bitch about the whole cruise.

Hey, does the Magica generate its own electricity??? Does the crew sleep on board overnight???? :D

I'm not sure BUT -------- I think the elevator goes to the front of othe ship - :eek:

Nope, we didn't make the midnight buffet the last night. Busy packing and Celine got a bad migraine.

Hated the "special" midnight buffet with the long line through the kitchen, etc. Would like to talk to whoever thought that was a good idea! If my mom had gone down, she'd never have tolerated the standing and walking. For myself, I had a real hard time with claustrophobia and we wound around those "tunnels" of stainless steel with people ahead of me, people behind me. . .

But, really, that was my only bitch about the whole cruise.

Hey, does the Magica generate its own electricity??? Does the crew sleep on board overnight???? :D

I'm not sure BUT -------- I think the elevator goes to the front of othe ship - :eek:

Ha ha! I just noticed you're going on another cruise in the fall! I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!

Seriously, hope it's great. Maybe we'll catch another cruise together at some point, huh?

Ha ha! I just noticed you're going on another cruise in the fall! I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!

Seriously, hope it's great. Maybe we'll catch another cruise together at some point, huh?

Good morning all:

I just booked the 7 day June 10th Disney cruise also. Going with some friends from Indianapolis.

We just have to have fun.................

no reports from anyone??

OK I'm not rocking anymore.... Thanx to all of you for making our cruise that much better.... It's always so nice to Meet & Greet the passengers you've been talking to for so many weeks.....

I posted my review.... Yes, I had a really good time, especially with some of you, but Costa is not my first choice for next cruise at all.... Just too many little things that added up to not wanting to book with them again....

But another cruise, another line???? HELLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!!

:)

p.s... for Kay.... elainem304 (remember the rest????!!!!)

Archived