Formal Nights for Serenade Southern Carib

caper32

I was on the Serenade in March 2005, and the formal nights were on Monday and Thursdaynight. What a wonderful cruise! I went on Eli's Eco tour in Antigua and that alone would bring me back to the Serenade and the southern islands.

SunnieD

Serenade of the Seas 3/05

Grandeur of the Seas 6/06

I was on the Serenade in March 2005, and the formal nights were on Monday and Thursdaynight. What a wonderful cruise! I went on Eli's Eco tour in Antigua and that alone would bring me back to the Serenade and the southern islands.

SunnieD - we have that tour booked for our cruise and I can hardly wait! Only 5 months and 4 days to go!!!

SunnieD

Serenade of the Seas 3/05

Grandeur of the Seas 6/06

I was on her in Feb 2005 and that is the same for my cruise.

We had dinner at Portofino's three nights - it was awesome!

SunnieD-

Was your waiter Claudio from Italy, late 20's, black wavy hair and very good looking?? On our Serenade cruise, he was our head waiter and the only Italian on the wait staff from Italy and that was pointed out to everyone the night they sang "Sole Mio". All singing Italian and only one Italian - Claudio. Funny.

The reason this is funny to me as well is because people always write about waiters, bar staff, room stewards, etc.... and mention them by name and I never see one I recognize. I do now!:)

SeaBreezy

No fromal nights here, I am on Serende 2-4-06 and do not dress for formal nights. Too much hassell on our parts, we work hard all year and prefer casual dining on these nights. My hat is off to all who dress.

My wife and I will be doing the Southern Caribbean on Serenade next fall. We have it booked for over Halloween right now but our daughter will be 1 1/2 yrs old and will be able to go trick or treating for the first time and my wife and I don't want to miss that so it looks like we will be moving it to the end of November. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :D I have been wanting to go on that ship since it's debut. Have heard nothing but good things about it.

SeaBreezy,

That is the guy. How funny you knew exactly who I was speaking of. When were you on? I enjoyed looking at him over dinner too!;) He was really sweet and made my mother feel very beautiful every evening. He was sweet and he and the others e-mail me occasionally. I loved the Serenade and I hope I wont be dissappointed on the Grandeur.

texancruzer - We are also from Texas!! We will be on the Serenade December 10-17. I would love to hear all your cruise. We have never been on this class ship before. Let me know if formal night is still Sunday and Thursday and also when smart casual night is. Thanks in advance for the info!

Archived