Meals on RCI

Hoti4

We have only sailed on P&O and Carnival but this Christmas we decided to try explorer of the seas. Anyway on the other 2 ships they have the free bistro that you have meals at as well as the Main dining. Does Royal have the same or is the Main dining the only free place to eat?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We have only sailed on P&O and Carnival but this Christmas we decided to try explorer of the seas. Anyway on the other 2 ships they have the free bistro that you have meals at as well as the Main dining. Does Royal have the same or is the Main dining the only free place to eat?

Thanks

Yep.

Royal has a buffet dining facility. It is usually called the Windjammer Cafe and is on one of the upper decks, usually the same deck as the swimming pools.

the selection available is quite comprehensive you can be as healthy or as unhealthy as you like at the Winndjammer. But the dining room is very nice as well and we ate as often as possible in the dining room.

Royal has a buffet dining facility. It is usually called the Windjammer Cafe and is on one of the upper decks, usually the same deck as the swimming pools.

the selection available is quite comprehensive you can be as healthy or as unhealthy as you like at the Winndjammer. But the dining room is very nice as well and we ate as often as possible in the dining room.

Thanks for that. The windjammers not free is it? We just working out money n how much extra we may need.

Thanks for that. The windjammers not free is it? We just working out money n how much extra we may need.

The windjammer is included in your fare. So is the Promenade Cafe which has little snacks throughout the day, pizza, sandwiches, pastries and the like. No additional cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The windjammer is included in your fare. So is the Promenade Cafe which has little snacks throughout the day, pizza, sandwiches, pastries and the like. No additional cost.

Excellent thanks heaps. That now gives me more money for shopping. Yay.

Room service is also free (unlike P&O) between 5am and midnight.

I was told it wasnt free. I was looking at getting my morning coffee each day to sit on my balcony while my family woke.

I was told it wasnt free. I was looking at getting my morning coffee each day to sit on my balcony while my family woke.

Room service is also included :-)

Between midnight and 5am there is a $3.99(approx) fee but completely included in your fare at other times.

If your referring to speciality coffee the drink package includes, then no its not available via room service. You can order drinks via room service at cost, however 'standard' coffee/tea, juice is free with room service order for breakfast :-)

royal-caribbeans-unlimited-alcohol-package

Room service and minibar items are not included in either package. Prices are inclusive of service charges.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Forums mobile app

If your referring to speciality coffee the drink package includes, then no its not available via room service. You can order drinks via room service at cost, however 'standard' coffee/tea, juice is free with room service order for breakfast :-)

royal-caribbeans-unlimited-alcohol-package

Room service and minibar items are not included in either package. Prices are inclusive of service charges.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Forums mobile app

Thank you.