10 day Royal shows

CanICruiseSoonPlease

Does anyone know the name of the production shows on the Royal 10 night cruise.

If memory serves me right they are:

Spectacular, Colors of the World, and Sweet Soul Music. There is a 4th I forgot the name of, I liked it a lot - want to say "What the World Needs Now" but I could be very wrong about that one.

Edited by yoyosma

I wish they would change the shows more often. Princess says it costs millions to produce and create just one new show.

I bet it does. I was in dance company in high school and college and the amount for costumes, lights, choreographer is a lot of money. Not to mention the monies they have to pay to use the songs that they cover of other artists or if they do original music they have to pay that person to create the lyrics and probably someone else to do the music then a studio group to record the music...don't think most shows have the band playing...then someone or a team of people have to travel and teach all the dancers and the production crew the new lighting and stage creation and set up decorations. It is quite a production and I remember it well from my days and we did no where near the shows the ships put on and it was a lot of money for our 1 small group.

The shows are quite costly to produce and very time consuming to produce and then get running onboard. Princess determines the life of their production shows based on the post cruise comments it receives, if a show is being enjoyed it may stay for years, if a show isn't well received sometimes it doesn't even last a full year before they replace it.

When we were on the regal last year one of the crew came to our m&g think it was cd and he said that they can only do fiera when they have b2b port days as the scaffolding that is used can only be put up and taken down when the ship is not sailing. He gave us quite a good bit of info on the shows and what goes into them. ..but I thought he did say that it was on both new ships. My friend hasn't replied yet. ..either she ran out of her minutes or is just having a fab time. .which I hope she is.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app