TA for Mediterranean Cruises

albycruisin

Can anyone recommend a travel agent that specializes in Mediterranean cruises? I am looking at planning a mother-daughter (24) trip in May 2018 and am a research obsessed self planner but since this is new territory I'd love the help of a professional on this one. Thanks so much for your responses.

Can anyone recommend a travel agent that specializes in Mediterranean cruises? I am looking at planning a mother-daughter (24) trip in May 2018 and am a research obsessed self planner but since this is new territory I'd love the help of a professional on this one. Thanks so much for your responses.

Cruise Critic does not allow discussion of named travel agents. There are several that post here, regularly, but do not solicit business.

May I suggest....there are several well-experienced members here who will be more than willing to share their expertise regarding Med itineraries and the details that accompany them.

If you will post a brief outline of your plans, or questions about this or that, you will receive abundant information. Likely even more than a travel agent could impart.

Edited by thinfool