Camp Ocean- Does it ever get full?

Chubi32

Hello.

My family and I are going on a cruise next month and will have 3 "under 5's" among three families. We plan on utilising Camp Ocean, particularly to go on an adults excursion.

I realise you can't book a spot ahead of time so my question is does anyone ever get turned away for them being full? I'm not sure how it works with kids/adult ratio and room size.

Any experience or advice is appreciated! Thank you in advance.

I don't think you would have to worry about the kids camp being full during the winter months. It can actually be the opposite (not enough kids in each group, so they combine them for some activities).

Summertime is when kids are out of school, and more likely to go on a vacation, and even then I've never heard of the camps being full.

We have been cruising with our granddaughter since she was 4 yrs old (she is now 9) and we have never heard of Camp Ocean being full. We are sailing over Thanksgiving this year and there are 795 kids on our cruise so this could be interesting.

We have been cruising with our granddaughter since she was 4 yrs old (she is now 9) and we have never heard of Camp Ocean being full. We are sailing over Thanksgiving this year and there are 795 kids on our cruise so this could be interesting.

How do you know how many kids are on your cruise? I would love to know how many are on my cruise in Jan. I have 3 kids and I am worried that there won't be any kids for them to hang out with.

How do you know how many kids are on your cruise? I would love to know how many are on my cruise in Jan. I have 3 kids and I am worried that there won't be any kids for them to hang out with.

We asked John Heald on his Facebook page and he provided us the info. We knew it would be a lot due to it being Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

That makes sense about summer vs winter! I didn't think about that. Pom Lover, if you can, will you please let me know about the availability during your Thanksgiving Cruise? Our cruise starts the day after Christmas so children will be out of school.

Edited by Chubi32