Dream

saherri

I can't answer because I have not been on the dream, but I don't recall seeing Dt. Dr. Pepper on the other ships out of NOLA. The other ships I have been on had hair dryers and the Dream is newer than those ships so I would guess they do have them on Dream, but I am not certain.

OP- Since you have started a thread about the Dream, I hope you don't mind me asking a related question. Does anyone know if the Dream has the old menus or the new American Table menus?

Does the Carnival Dream out of New Orleans have Dt. Dr. Pepper on the ship? Also, do they have hair dryers in the cabins? Thanks in advance for your answers.

We sailed the Dream in 2015, they do have the hair dryers. I never bring mine and I ALWAYS wind up using the ones in the cabin.

I don't recall Dr Pepper, but I do know they have Coke products not Pepsi. It might be Mr Pibb.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

a 'Bottomless Bubbles" FAQ posted on another site states the Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper are offered on ship sailing from Galveston and New Orleans. Other ports will serve Pibb Xtra instead.

I can't answer because I have not been on the dream, but I don't recall seeing Dt. Dr. Pepper on the other ships out of NOLA. The other ships I have been on had hair dryers and the Dream is newer than those ships so I would guess they do have them on Dream, but I am not certain.

OP- Since you have started a thread about the Dream, I hope you don't mind me asking a related question. Does anyone know if the Dream has the old menus or the new American Table menus?

On our Dream cruise last February, they still had the old menus. But I think they have changed to the American Table since then. They will definitely have the American Table after their dry dock in January. ..

Sent from my Galaxy 4