Entertainment on Summit

gaylemh

I've been thinking about booking a 7 night cruise to Bermuda on the Summit. I'm not sure if I will be bored on Summit after sailing on Anthem of the Seas. I love the night life on Anthem especially the Music Hall, along with all the shows. The other activities (I-Fly, flowrider, seaplex) don't interest me.

What kind of shows are on the Summit, and what kind of live music is there at night?

I did this cruise to Bermuda in May. The entertainment was not that great. The comedians they had were good but that was about it as far as the theatre shows the rest really sucked. They had the "game show" activities that were fun but over by 9pm. They had karaoke and music trivia. The crowd on the Summit tends to be older (walkers and scooters galore) so to me it seems like they cater to that crowd. We spent most of our nights hanging out at the martini bar, the live music I really don't remember I think they had a DJ near the martini bar. However, while the entertainment was not that great it was a great cruise. It was relaxing and didn't have kids running all over the place. We liked it enough to book it again for our honeymoon next September.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums