Princess email

golfb4cruzing

Could someone share the email for Princess' email to shoot them a letter concerning some less than stellar sales tactics by their onboard staff? I've left a message for some woman named Charlotte with their boutiques but no return call as of yet. So far everyone is happy to take your money but deaf when issues pop up. I'm sure nothing with get rectified but at least I'll feel good after a righteous rant.

Thanks for the help

Could someone share the email for Princess' email to shoot them a letter concerning some less than stellar sales tactics by their onboard staff? I've left a message for some woman named Charlotte with their boutiques but no return call as of yet. So far everyone is happy to take your money but deaf when issues pop up. I'm sure nothing with get rectified but at least I'll feel good after a righteous rant.

Thanks for the help

I hope you addressed this onboard as well.

We did discuss a little with shop onboard. Several issues are with the practice of Princess funneling passengers into Diamonds International. I'm no youngster and understand buyer beware but Princess should not have their "Shopping Expert" push towards that business. I have learned alot since getting back home.

1. EAFY is no help once off the ship. It's in the hands of Princess and 4 to 6 weeks is standard to fix items. Princess has yet to return my phone call.

2. Philip Stein , in the Caribbean, is alot of display models and are known for end of life batteries. (according to P Stein HQ) Deal with P Stein, in Miami, directly. Diamond International does not respond to their emails and the US Customer Service is poor.

3. Diamond International is tell you anything for the sale. I didn't think it would happen with higher end products but clearly once a used car salesman, always the same. I have had to deal directly with Bremont, in London, for satisfaction. FYI, they are excellent to deal with.

So learn from my mistakes. Panama Canal is amazing, Princess is still better than the rest and we are now Platinum.

Texas Todd, on the Coral, probably is from Texas and has byproduct on the bottoms of those boots.