Booking Harmony back to back Nov 2017

widdo1234

Hi everyone.

After some advice please.

My wife and I are booking harmony of the seas for a back to back carribean cruise from 25 Nov 2017. This is our first RCCL cruise. And only our 2nd cruise in total following a week on the brittania last year

We are booking through Bolsover Cruise club as they are local to us. We were quoted a figure then literally half an hour later when we went to pay the flights had gone up by £160pp. So we decided to leave for now.

The questions I have are,do these cruises book up quickly? And also do the prices fluctuate on a daily basis?

We were quoted for a balcony cabin on deck 7 £2882pp with flights from Heathrow. Including pre night hotel. And £3485 for a single ocean view for the father in law. Does this seem an alright price?

Do the drinks packages have offers on regularly?

Thanks.

Edited by widdo1234

Welcome to CC, first Travel Agencies can't be named. Looking up your prices in US, your price with air & hotel seems like a very good price, your FIL going solo is paying for two. The drink prices are now only 1 price, in US $46 + 18 % gratuity X's days of cruising. Whether this is a savings to you will depend on how much you drink and it would be per person if you get for each person.

Edited by Desert Cruizers