Bringing pop on board????

hockeypapa

Are you allowed to bring a 12 pack of pop on board with you???? Thanking you in advance for any info!!!!

Yes you can, and we did, but once we were aboard, we bought the Unlimited Soda And More package. We each drank about a 2 liter of Diet Coke and enjoyed several mocktails each day, so the package was worth it for the +/- $80pp we paid for our 10 day cruise, including gratuity.

So if you can't live without your special flavor of soda, bring it on. But if you just drink Coke, Sprite or other gun-dispensed soda, and a lot of it, don't bother hauling it.

Is it cans only?? or am I thinking of the wrong cruise line? I tried looking it up but apparently I stink at both finding things on the Princess website and using the search function on here:D

I seem to remember thinking it would be nice to bring on my favorite Q Tonic but it comes in glass bottles unless you special order it on amazon so I didn't bring any for fear they would make me pour it out or leave it behind.

Thanks!

Is it cans only?? or am I thinking of the wrong cruise line? I tried looking it up but apparently I stink at both finding things on the Princess website and using the search function on here:D

I seem to remember thinking it would be nice to bring on my favorite Q Tonic but it comes in glass bottles unless you special order it on amazon so I didn't bring any for fear they would make me pour it out or leave it behind.

Thanks!

Either will be fine.

Mike:)

I am going to bring my own soft drink on board due to being unable to digest FODMAPs (including High Fructose Corn Syrup), as suggested by the dietary coordinator.

Does anyone know if it is possible that, if I do, whether I can bring a bottle to a bar and ask the staff to make my cocktails using the sugar-based drink instead of what is likely to be HFCS-based stuff?

(Though I will have to double check what the bar uses when I get on board, as - fingers crossed - they will be using the Australian sugar-based drinks rather than the American HFCS ones.)

Sent from my iPad using Forums