Los Angeles Port - return flight out of SNA ??

oolabab

Cruising NCL out of Los Angeles in April, ending on Easter Sunday. Is it safe to have a return flight home at 12:45pm out of Santa Ana ?? Cruise ends at 8am, with customs etc. I'm thinking we will get off the ship around 10:30am then off to the airport. I'm I crazy, or do you think this will work ?

Personally, I would not. We have been in and out of the World Cruise Port in San Pedro several times. It is very unpredictable as to the customs situation. We have had times when it has gone smoothly and you can walk off at 8:30, which would give you time to get to SNA in plenty of time.

Other times debarkation has been delayed or the Customs process is very slow. So if that is delayed you will be nervous and stressed about making it to the airport and through TSA.

Cruising NCL out of Los Angeles in April, ending on Easter Sunday. Is it safe to have a return flight home at 12:45pm out of Santa Ana ?? Cruise ends at 8am, with customs etc. I'm thinking we will get off the ship around 10:30am then off to the airport. I'm I crazy, or do you think this will work ?

How do you intend getting to SNA?

It will be at least an hour drive. You will need a taxi or uber and they will need to speed to make it in an hour.

Get off the ship around 8:30 for your 12:45 flight.

10:30 would be last call before they send security searching for you,,, they start boarding new passengers at 11:30.