LIVE - 11/19/16 - Harmony of the Seas - Western

csfedyshyn

be0f2e4a20281133f2e43c01a6582341.jpg

It's definitely not a balcony and YES I missed my balcony this cruise but the inside worked for our large family this cruise. Kids were able to sleep in late if we so choose and it was also nice to have to know daytime from night time.

Also no pullout couch. :( however our kids were able to sleep with grandparents a few nights on the sofa with blankets on top, it just didn't convert to a bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by csfedyshyn

We did Escape the Rubicon this morning... we ended up with a great group - escaped with almost 8 minutes left. We were told nobody escaped the day before and it has been a 25% success rate overall . It was a lot of fun for those that may be considering it. Definitely a complex and sophisticated room, compared to what we did In our hometown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you in the 10am group?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, my husband and I were in the 10 am group. Were you also?

We did day 6 (whichever day we went to Cozumel). We needed 1 more min to complete it, but there was 7 of us so I think we did rather well. It was more challenging than I anticipated. FUN!

Yes, my husband and I were in the 10 am group. Were you also?

Yes, the guy who had to spacewalk to the restroom. The Escape was fun and we made it out with time to spare. Forgot to bring my phone for the group pic.

This cruise was ok. The ship is beautiful with lots to do. This was the 2nd worst experience we've had in the MDR. No water or bread being replenished, waiting a long time for our 2nd appetizer while others were getting their meals. Head waiter skipping over our table while greeting other tables 3 days in a row. My wife complained to the assistant waiter when asked how was everything. The waiter came and apologized then got the head waiter who also apologized and said he would make it up to us by offering a glass of wine. We said no thanks to the wine. Next day a little better with head waiter checking on us and offering a glass of wine again. Again we said no and after having dry tough lobster we didn't return to the MDR.

Yes, the guy who had to spacewalk to the restroom. The Escape was fun and we made it out with time to spare. Forgot to bring my phone for the group pic.

Would you like me to post the group photo that I have on my phone? You may be able to click and save it. I don't know if there's a way for me to message it directly to you w/o broadcasting your email address to everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would you like me to post the group photo that I have on my phone? You may be able to click and save it. I don't know if there's a way for me to message it directly to you w/o broadcasting your email address to everyone.

Sure. You can post it and I'll see if I can save it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Here's the group pic!

53cdbea042d17ec4ad35b53ea3943dc4.jpg

Thanks flgatorgirl, I got the pics. I'm the red shirt in the back. Wife, DebbyRich, was upset she couldn't make it. She had a bad headache.

Edited by CruiseDiver

Thanks flgatorgirl, I got the pics. I'm the red shirt in the back. Wife, DebbyRich, was upset she couldn't make it. She had a bad headache.

Thanks again,

James

Your welcome ... now that you said that, I just realized we only had 11 people then. Bummer that your wife had a headache and missed out. She will definitely have to try an escape room one time. It was definitely fun and challenging. My husband is in the orange reddish striped golf shirt on the left and I am in the black shorts next to him.

We did day 6 (whichever day we went to Cozumel). We needed 1 more min to complete it, but there was 7 of us so I think we did rather well. It was more challenging than I anticipated. FUN!

Having only 7 people definitely makes it harder... especially since some of the items were there to purposely drive you off track. I know I got sucked into a few meaningless tasks that didn't end up being utilized. It takes lots of different skill sets, which is what helped our team I think.

I did and it was a nightmare......the venue is horrible and to top it off we had an incident/conflict during the meal...absolute waste of 190.00............

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience Rolloman. We cancelled Chef's Table when we found out how they were setting it up.

Was a wonderful experience on Allure and Oasis in the upper level of the Concierge Lounge.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience Rolloman. We cancelled Chef's Table when we found out how they were setting it up.

Was a wonderful experience on Allure and Oasis in the upper level of the Concierge Lounge.

Agreed. We also didn't book it since it was set up in the solarium. I was uncertain. It was wonderful on oasis though.

Good move on your part Cruisediver and Csfed.....we also had done this before on other ships and truly enjoyed it...however on Harmony behind a curtain in the buffet area...ridiculous to say the least.....and to top it off a Jerry Springer like screaming match between several couples absolutely put the final touches on a miserable dinner...........

Edited by rolloman

Wow...we had a similar situation during a chef's table but we somehow were able to put the fire out before it got out of hand. A cruise ship is a bad place to pick a fight. No where to go. Last year a family in a double decker suite was remove from the ship for a domestic fight.