Getaway luggage tags do they still use them?

tjt87

Hi Guys

Leaving next week for our getaway cruise

I know there will be a simple answer to this but for the life of me I can't find where to print my luggage tags.

I hate the way NCL has a different site layout for each ship and have never had any problems finding them before.

Have found and printed the electronic boarding documents but the tags aren't with them

Hi Guys

Leaving next week for our getaway cruise

I know there will be a simple answer to this but for the life of me I can't find where to print my luggage tags.

I hate the way NCL has a different site layout for each ship and have never had any problems finding them before.

Have found and printed the electronic boarding documents but the tags aren't with them

If you go back into your e-docs under the part where it says "At the Pier" you will see an icon of luggage right under your Stateroom number. Right next to the "luggage" icon it says "Print luggage tags Here" Click on the "here" and your luggage tags will appear. If you can't find the link in your edocs you can always get luggage tags at the pier but don't try no luggage tags or you may never see your luggage again.

If you go back into your e-docs under the part where it says "At the Pier" you will see an icon of luggage right under your Stateroom number. Right next to the "luggage" icon it says "Print luggage tags Here" Click on the "here" and your luggage tags will appear. If you can't find the link in your edocs you can always get luggage tags at the pier but don't try no luggage tags or you may never see your luggage again.

Many thanks it worked:)

• 1 month later...

Just a tip.

If you are using a Mac computer and want to print your luggage tags you need to lower the size from 100% to 85% otherwise it will not print the tags properly. Apparently it only happens with Mac computers.