Info for LOS passengers

DD and I just got off LOS Sunday.

It was a great cruise. Here is some info for those getting ready to sail on her. We were on the Cozumel/Belize/Roatan itinerary. One sea day at the end.

There was a coffee card offered on board. It was $31 plus the 18% gratuities. You get 15 drinks with that. They also said you can get bottled water with it. (don't know for sure since we never did) And it is shareable but only good for the current sailing.

On Saturday morning I noticed they were offering a drink card as well. I think it was $67 or $69, good for 10 drinks. It may have been posted Friday after we left Cozumel, I'm not sure. I saw the flyer at Café Promenade. Again, this card was shareable.

Voom is a joke!!! Do NOT get the streaming. We were on deck 2 and the streaming never worked. The internet cut out a lot as well. In common areas the internet worked well but I never tried the streaming outside of our room so don't know how it works there. As for the room, not sure if it is because we were so low but it was our experience.